0

The Van Allen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz

Posted by NightlyReading on 1:07 PM
I have read many reviews of this book. Most people's opinions are that this is their favorite book in the series so far. Unfortunately, I disagree. The book felt drawn out with a huge climax right at the end. There are so many different aliases for the characters that it becomes very confusing unless you pay close attention to the details. My favorite part of the book was the fact that each chapter was a different characters point of view. I love when authors incorporate different views into their writing, it brings the other characters to life. I will continue with the series. I love the authors take on the whole vampire theme.



Up Next: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment