0

Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Posted by NightlyReading on 9:04 AM
I have finally finished the second Vampire Academy book in the series. Most people say that this series is their favorite. With only having 2 books under my belt, I cannot be one of them. I do enjoy the storyline, but nothing will ever top Twilight in my book.

Frostbite continues where VA left off, with the gang continuing to go to the academy. Rose and Dimitri take a road trip to find a house full of slain vampires, which they figure out are strigoi. This begins the long journey for Rose, and one that will open her eyes to the dangers of being a guardian and what can happen to moroi when you let your guard down.

This was a great read, with a very sad ending. I cried like a baby, which is a good sign. This just means that the author was able to pull me in and I was in touch with th characters.

Up Next: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy 3)

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment